Miata Chassis Setup Clinic/Demo April 24th @ 10AM

Good times with fast cars

Miata Chassis Setup Clinic/Demo April 24th @ 10AM

Postby TMR » Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:57 pm

Miata Chassis Setup Clinic/Demo at Automotive Performance - April 24th @ 10AM

Ever wanted to know more about the suspension on your Miata, how to extract more performance over the stock settings, or find the right combination of hardware and settings for your driving styles or needs? Sunday April 24th at 10AM is the time to meet the folks at Automotive Performance & Chassis in CARY. As you can see the email below, they are offering a Clinic/Demonstration on the subject matter. Let’s get together on this, bring a large group of fellow TMRs to do some knowledge transfer and then lets get some good eat-n’s next door at Train Station Bar & Grill. Please RSVP to me so I can get a head count for the Clinic and for the restaurant. But if you are not able to RSVP till the last minute, no sweat, just show up.

Automotive Performance & Chassis
214 Hillboro Street
Cary, NC 27513
919-319-3484

owner: Jim Leonard - jplgsx@bellsouth.net
http://www.performance-chassis.com/

Sent: Saturday, March 12, 2016 6:53 AM
To: quest7000@nc.rr.com
Subject: an April meet

Garry -

Automotive Performance & Chassis would like to host a meeting of the Miata Club on Sunday, April 24 at our shop (214 Hillboro Street in Cary). We would like to do a small clinic where we can demonstrate how a Miata with coil-overs can be corner balanced. We will plan to have a black NA Miata there that was one that I built up as a track and street car to demonstrate on.

Next door to us is the Train Station Bar&Grill and they will no only provide additional parking but will have a discounted menu for your club members.

The weather should be nice that time of April and we hope your members will enjoy our hospitality.

If you have any question or comments, please let me know.

Jim
jplgsx@bellsouth.net
Garry Guard
Club Director
TMR

Return to Events & Road Trips